Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm willing to make this interesting...

So yesterday I launched a birthday wish campaign that I'm calling 41 for 41.  For my 41st birthday on March 8th I'm looking to get 41 children sponsored through Compassion International. Now I've decided to up the ante.  For everyone who knows me you also know that I absolutely despise broccoli but I will eat it for the kids!  That's right, if I can get 41 children sponsored before March 8th then I will eat, record, and upload a video of me eating a bowl of broccoli.  Now come on folks, that's pure entertainment.

So again I'm asking that you do 3 things:

1. Sponsor a child through Compassion!

2. Share this with everyone you know!

3. Message me that you have sponsored a child so I can keep track of the numbers (by the way, Compassion tracks these numbers too so no cheating here just to get me to eat broccoli).

Thank you and here's to eating some broccoli!

No comments: