Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Follow Compassion

As most of you know I'll be traveling soon to Bangladesh with Compassion International where I'll get the chance to see first hand the work of Compassion.  Also, on the trip I'll get the chance to meet the young boy that my family sponsors. I cannot wait for this amazing opportunity. However, there is still a couple of weeks before I leave and in the mean time I wanted to let you know of another Compassion trip that is taking place right now in Uganda.  This trip is featuring Compassion bloggers who are blogging about their trip everyday.  It is a wonderful opportunity for you to hear first hand accounts of what Compassion is doing and how the lives of children in extreme poverty are being changed.  I encourage you to read their stories and then to sponsor a child.

Follow the Compassion Bloggers in Uganda

No comments: