Thursday, July 07, 2011

Nerd Theology

Last night I was trying to explain to my children that indeed I am the master of all knowledge.  They tend to disagree with me on this point.  Joshua likes to test this claim by asking me questions on a plethora of topics.  In an act of great desperation to not answer his theoritcals that are unanswerable I made the grand exclamation, "Boys, I am the M-theory in the flesh."  For those who don't know the M-theory is a theory about the very basic substance of the universe.  It is a unifying theory of basically all things (Please note I'm not a physicist so if I didn't explain M-theory real well I beg your forgiveness). 

Now the boys did not catch on to what I said and continued to ask me questions about my knowledge of all things.  So again, I told them, "Guys, I am telling you that I'm the M-theory in the flesh."  To which Joshua responded, "Um, wouldn't that be Jesus?"

Nerd theology.

No comments: