Thursday, March 06, 2014

What will it take?

Saying goodbye.

By now if you've been reading my blogs then you know that I'm trying desperately to get just 41 new sponsors for children through Compassion International. Yesterday, I tried to convince people to sponsor by pulling out the big gun - Scriptures. I've showed pictures of one of the children we sponsor that I met just a couple of weeks ago in Bangladesh. I've even offered to eat a bowl of broccoli if the goal of 41 new sponsors is reached and I HATE broccoli.

Today though I'm asking for your help. I'm asking what you would do to convince others to sponsor? I'm also asking what would you need in order for you to become a child sponsor? What would you like to know? What would it take to get you to change the life of a child in need?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  As always, let me encourage you to SPONSOR A CHILD and to please pass this along. Thank you and God bless.


No comments: